Alright guys, you gotta know by now that I’m obsessed with bodysuits. I’m even wearing one right now as I write this. If you don’t have one, you need one, and I am here to help you find the perfect one to jump on the bandwagon! I’ve linked 6 of my favorite bodysuits below, and I own them all, so please don’t hesitate to DM or email me and ask questions about sizing, quality, or fit!
- Halter Bodysuit: I’m coining this the ultimate going out bodysuit. This leo should probably be synonymous with American Apparel but there’s a reason why so many people have it! It lends just the right amount of side boob (sorry, Mom) and who doesn’t love an exposed back? Pair with skater skirts and high waisted jeans for a killer look
- Contemporary Stripe Bodysuit: I’ll call this one the conservative bodysuit. At first glance, you can’t even tell this is a bodysuit! I’m actually wearing this one right now tucked into a leather skirt and yes, I wore it to work!
- Bay Babe Bodysuit: This bodysuit is making me daydream of summer. I can’t wait to wear it with my distressed Levi cut offs and converse for some impromptu rooftop cocktails
- Rib Longsleeve Leo: This leo is one of the most worn pieces in my closet (see how I styled it here and here). The long sleeves and high neck make it perfect for layering with a jacket or pairing with a high waisted skirt in cooler temps
- Cross V Bodysuit: This is the leo I’m sporting in my pics from this post and I’m seriously obsessed with it. I love the flattering v neck like and can’t wait to pair it with my pink tulle skirt – total nod to ballerinas!
- Hooked On You Bodysuit: I’m not going to lie, I probably should have sized up in this leo (I got an XS and it’s pretty boobaliciois) but I love the racerback cut and the casual button details on the front! I’m envisioning this paired with distressed boyfriend jeans or a floaty summer skirt